Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sunshine Wishes Washi Tape Card

Today's card was inspired by Dena Rekow. Her card with navy and white. I added pops of color to my card with the Love & Affection Washi Tape to pull it all together.

I have to give a shout out to my amazing team! We have so much to celebrate this fall! My mom, Susan La Croix, surpassed her $300,000 Career Sales Milestone AND earned the Thailand incentive trip in August! Woo hoo! And Margo Richardson and Barb Hopper both achieved their $100,000 Career Sales Milestone last week.  Congratulations again to all of you! I'm so proud of you!
Stampin' up! Love & Affection Sunshine Wishes Sayings card #stampinup www.juliedavison.com
Pin It!
Isn't this card just the cutest? It's so bright and cheery! I didn't even use the stamp set on this simple card. The Sunshine Wishes thinlits include both the flower and the word. TIP: You're definitely going to want the Fine Tip Glue to stick these thin pieces to your project!

Stampin' Up! Supplies: Watermelon Wonder cardstock, Night of Navy cardstock, Daffodil Delight cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Love & Affection Washi Tape, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue

Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

September Specials

No comments: