Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lacy & Lovely Fun Fold Card Video Tutorial

Without further adieu, here is the final card for my Stamp of the Month Club for June. The featured stamp set was Lacy and Lovely and I created this fun fold card in brand new In Color inks.


This is such a fun template! And so easy, once you figure out the measurements and cutting and scoring. I've done that hard part for you, so check out my video and learn how to make this fun card! And be sure to come back because I couldn't stop with just this one card. I have three more Fun Fold cards to share with you!

Here is the video tutorial:

I missed a few measurements on the video, so here they are again:
  • 4-1/4" x 9-3/4" Primose Petals cardstock, score at 5-1/2" and diagonally at 7-5/8". Flip over ands scor again diagonally at 7-5/8"
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock
  • 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" Summer Starfruit cardstock
  • 3/4" x 3" Whisper White cardstock (for greeting)
  • scrap Whisper White cardstock (to punch Primrose Petals flower)
  • 4" x 1" Primose Petals DSP
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Lacy & Lovely, Primrose Petals ink & cardstock, Summer Starfruit ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 2012-2014 In Colors Patterns DSP, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, In Color Dahlias, Mini Glue Dots, Simply Scored Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Paper Trimmer

No comments: