Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Convention Swap Cards

With some help from Chris, I managed to get some swaps done for Convention. I am swapping 15 of this card (that's all the DSP I had). I CASEd it from a card by Donna Matheny in our recent demonstrator swap. I love the clean layout.

Supplies: Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes, So Saffron cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Tall Tales DSP, Gold Brads, Crafter's Toolkit, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Julie. Whoever gets them will be sure to be happy with them:) I hope you have fun at the Convention. I wish I could be there:(

Caryl P said...

Enjoy the convention, I'm enjoying those swap cards!

LaunchingProjectH said...

Awesome swaps! Have a great time at convention!

ThreadCatcher said...

I never thought of using this set for graduation...great idea. Have fun at convention. jmniffer