Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shower at Tiffany's

I did a wedding-themed workshop for Tara a couple weeks ago and one of her special requests was that I show some ideas for her bridal shower, which is going to have a Tiffany's theme. I came up with several simple designs using the Tempting Turquoise cardstock and Whisper White Satin Ribbon for favors to resemble to iconic Tiffany's box. The one below is the Pillow Box die for the Big Shot, but I think Tara's sister is going to make the 2-4-6 box instead since it doesn't require any heavy machinery. (wink!)

I designed a sample shower invitation (pictured above) using the Fun & Fast Notes and then everyone a the party got to make a different version using the same stamp set. I kept the turquoise and white ribbon to stick with the theme.

Both the cards use the Scallop Edge Punch. Don't miss out -- it's the Deal of the Week! You can buy the Scallop Edge Punch for only $10.99 (reg $15.95) -- but only for 12 more hours! This sale ends at 9:50 am (MT) on Monday, July 6th. Go to my Online Store at http://juliedavison.stampinup.net to "Shop Now'.

Watch for a brand new Deal of the Week to be announced at 10:00 am (MT). I'll be driving in the car, so check out my website after 10:00 am (MT) for all the details! http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/promotions

Supplies: Fun & Fast Notes, Jet Black Staz-On, So Saffron ink/marker & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Gable Green cardstock & marker, Tempting Turquoise marker & cardstock, Scallop Edge Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Whisper White Satin Ribbon

5 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love the stamped image, and the colors, on the shower card. Very pretty!

Stacey Schafer said...

genious!

Wendie said...

Great cards and fun theme. My nephew got married last month and the bride's colors were Tiffany Blue and White - really classy and fun.

Ann said...

love your Tiffany's themed box & card!!

trudelmj said...

I love it!