Monday, June 8, 2009

MANchester Card Kit Sample #2

I designed 3 cards using the And Many Mower stamp set and Manchester DSP for my MANchester Card Class this Thursday. (If you're in Champaign, call or email to sign up and attend.) If you can't come to the class, I have a card kit available for purchase. It includes pre-cut cardstock and DSP to make 6 cards. I sat down with my pre-cut cardstock and made up some alternate samples using different stamp sets. I ended up liking the alternate samples better than the original designs! So this card kit is very versatile and can be used with many different stamp sets -- including one that you probably already own. Click here for all the details on purchasing the card kit.

Here's the second sample I am sharing (the first was this sneak peek). This is one of the alternate stamp sets and uses the Totally Tool stamp set.

Supplies: Totally Tool, Always Artichoke ink & cardstock, Sahara Sand marker & cardstock, Manchester DSP, Baja Breeze cardstock, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: