Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Bloom Card

I am loving all the bright color challenges this week! Here's Stacey's latest Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge (#31). I was excited to break out my new Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons (a prize from my Hawaii trip playing "Spin the Wheel" at the Hospitality Desk) for this 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" card. And I used that Happy Birthday to You stamp again! I paid full price for it in January, but you can get it for FREE this month! Click here to find out how.

I used the Cherry Blossom embosslit (to cut the flower). Have you seen these things? They cut and emboss at the same time when you run them through the Big Shot. Could it be any easier?!

Supplies: Happy Birthday to You, Rose Red ink & cardstock, Sage Shadow cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Summer Sun cardstock, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP, Cherry Blossom embosslit for the Big Shot, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons, Scallop Edge Punch

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

darling, Juls! thanks for playing in the JCI #31...and Happy Easter!

LeAnne said...

How pretty is this....you & Stacey have "enabled" me....I just bought those bright yellow corduroy buttons! Love them!
LeAnne

Two Happy Stampers said...

What a cheery card. I love your layout and use of the color callenge with it. Very nice!