Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hawaii Bound & Free Idea Sheet Offer

Today is the day! My husband and I are flying to Hawaii for the Stampin' Up! incentive trip. What could be better than a vacation in paradise? Someone else paying for it! Woo hoo! And although this trip is on Stampin' Up!'s dime, I have to thank my customers and downline for helping me earn my ticket. It was a combination of personal sales and downline promotions that helped me earn the trip. Thank you!!!!

I was hoping to get some Hawaii Blog Candy together before I left, but I'm out of time! So watch for something next week when I get back! Maybe I'll even include something straight from the Big Island!

Until then, I do have a special offer for you! I found a bunch of idea sheets when I cleaned out my cabinet recently. A huge stack of them! Place an online order via my website between now and March 31 and I'll send you one of each of these 40 Inspiration Sheets! (With at least 6 ideas per sheet, that's 240 full-color ideas!) Go to http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/ and click "Shop Now". You'll also get a free Idea Book & Catalog from Stampin' Up! with your online order AND you get can a free Sale-a-bration product for every $50 that you order. Click here for details. Hostess Benefits (aka Stampin' Rewards) applies on all orders over $150.

1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Great idea! I have a ton of these left too.