Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Thoughts Box (#2)

We used the Box #2 XL Big Shot die for this stamp club project last month. It's embellished with two strips of the Delicate Dots DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog. The bottom piece was punched with the new Eyelet Border Punch (which I SWORE up and down I wasn't going to get. I thought it was too much like the Scallop Border Punch that I didn't need it, but it's so much prettier, so I already caved and bought one!)

I couldn't decide which picture to post, so here's one with the box open. (smile)

Supplies: Polka Dot Punches, Think Happy Thoughts, Kraft cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Bashful Blue ink & cardstock, Sahara Sand ink, So Saffron ink, Delicate Dots DSP, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 1/4" Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Very cute box - love this die but I can't see my customers buying it so I'm on the fence about getting it. Decisions, decisions!

Stacey Schafer said...

great box, juls! it's similar to one I was thinking of doing for my stamp club this week...may have to add the eyelet border:)

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! Love this little box! It would be great for Easter Treats or fun for St. Patty's Day!