Monday, November 10, 2008

Purse Tin with Rub-On Cards

I found this cute little purse tin at Hobby Lobby and thought it would be perfect to hold cards. I decorated the front with one of my sample Decor Elements (get one free when you place an order with me in November).

Decor Elements are very similar to Rub-Ons. They are larger, made of vinyl, and especially suitable for applying to walls.

See more Decor Elements in action here. Click here for instructions on applying Decor Elements.

The cards inside the purse all use the Love & Happiness Rub-Ons from Sale-a-bration 2008. Did you miss out on these colorful rub-ons? I'll be giving some away very soon as part of my first Blog Candy! Watch for details later this week!

Supplies: Love & Happiness Rub-Ons (Olive & Black), Junior Varsity DSP, Rose Red cardstock, So Saffron cardstock, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: