Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Little Birdie Told Me...

I'm catching up on birthday cards today. Why is it I'm always "catching up"? Sigh. One of these days I'll be ahead of the game...I hope! Anyway, here's a new card using Stacey's Jewelry Color Challenge colors: Brilliant Blue, Rose Red, Taken with Teal, and Kiwi Kiss.

This was a fun color combination...the blues reminded me of the Little Birdie set, so I dug it out of my cabinet and dusted it off. I watercolored with an ink pad lid and blender pen. (Push down on the cover of the ink pad to pool ink in the lid. Then pick it up with the blender and watercolor!)

Supplies: A Little Birdie Told Me, Taken with Teal ink & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss ink & cardstock, Rose Red ink & cardstock, Brilliant Blue cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Blender Pen, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute! Thanks for playing this week, Julie!