Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bugs & Get Well Wishes

My nephew had his tonsils removed yesterday. I'm a little late at sending this, but I finally finished his "get well" card this evening and will send it with a little gift (a quiet activity for him to do while he's recovering) tomorrow. I used colors from this week's KWernerDesign Color Inspiration Challenge: Pacific Point, Taken With Teal, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.

[The finished card measures 4-1/4" x 4-1/4".]

Supplies: Bugs & Kisses, Pacific Point ink & cardstock, Taken With Teal marker & cardstock, Elegant Eggplant ink/marker & cardstock, Pumpkin Pie ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Ghostly Greetings DSP, Clear Buttons, My Way (arrow) Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Super cute card... I always love that bug set!

Heather M said...

Very cute. What a great idea for a get well card!

kana said...

LOL Bugs & kisses! Cute card ;)

ohradiogirl said...

This is such a cute card. Your nephew will love it.

Stacey Schafer said...

great layout, julie! and i LOVE the clear square button used this way! you clever girl:)

Megan said...

So cute! I love the snails shell...very fun! :)

Jill said...

This card is perfect. The colors are great with the bug set and your details are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie, I love this card. Especially how you used the clear button behind the bug image. Brilliant!