Monday, September 29, 2008

Top Note Bag Topper

Here's a quick project I whipped up; I wanted to post a project using the Big Shot tonight to tie in with my big announcement: I'm giving away a Big Shot next month!! You'll have to wait one more day for the details, but if you aren't already on my mailing list, you'll want to subscribe now to find out how you can get your name in the drawing! (See the link on the right side to subscribe.)

One of my favorite dies for the Big Shot is Stampin' Up's exclusive Top Note die. It makes the perfect bag topper. Fold it long ways (as shown on this project) and it fits perfectly over the Medium Cello Bag. Fold it the short way, and it fits the Small Cello Bag!

Supplies: Holiday Blitz, All Holidays, Pumpkin Pie ink & cardstock, Basic Black ink & cardstock, Old Olive marker, Whisper White cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: