Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daddy's Girls 12x12 Scrapbook Page

My fabulous friend Cindy hosted a Stampin' Up! party on Monday. I asked her to send me pictures of her twin daughters and I used them to make this scrapbook page to showcase at her party.

The pictures are so beautiful that it made it easy to put this darling page together. Since I was working at the last minute, I pulled out an old Stampin' Techniques booklet (rev 4/06) and used this layout for my page.

Honestly, I like my page better than the sample! All I did was change the colors and embellishments to better suit the photos.

Obviously I gave the page to Cindy at the party, but I sure wish I could have kept it for my wall! I'd love to design a page for your scrapbook when you host your next party! Contact me now to set your date!

Details: 12x12 Certainly Celery cardstock for base, 8-1/2" x 11" So Saffron layered on it with journaling printed right on it (Harry Paul font from "Write Me a Memory" font CD). The journaling says, "Sarah and Abby have Daddy wrapped around their little fingers. Father's Day, June 15, 2008" Accent paper is from the Cutie Pie Designer Series. I used a Sponge Dauber to apply Whisper White Craft Ink on the chipboard flowers. The larger flower has a clear button in the center. SNAILed to the clear button is a 1" circle punched image from the Cutie Pie paper. Lastly, the alphabet for the title on the side is the Big Deal alphabet.

No comments: